“Leave the responsibility of ensuring your sales campaign is a success to our team! We specialise in the planning, implementation and follow up process of all campaigns, including strong retention and growth strategies. Whether you’re a small business owner or large corporate…face to face, online or telephone campaigns…OUR SALES TEAM ARE THERE FOR YOU WHEN YOU NEED US!” Gai Hook – Director of Virtual Sales Strategy
CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM
- Promotional brand awareness
- Campaign follow up
- Fulfillment, transactional, logistical
- Courtesy calls and public relations
- Surveys and market research
- Credit control and debt collection
- Database qualification
- Database management
- Data entry
- Direct selling, cross-selling and up-selling
- Appointment setting CEO level
- Appointment setting for sales representatives
- Scheduled calls for online demonstration
- Event, seminar and webinar attendance
- Website advertising and sponsorship
- Membership renewal and upgrade
- Campaign follow up and sales closure
- Internet research and analysis
POINTS OF DIFFERENCE
- Feedback notes on every call
- Windows of opportunity pinpointed
- Client access to representatives
- Representatives are industry specialised
- ‘Real time’ monitoring and tracking
- Constant and personal supervision by Gai and Tony Hook
GAI HOOK has managed sales teams for the best part of 35 years for both the government and corporate sector. Gai ensures that every campaign is fine tuned for response every step of the way and that clients have the strategic guidance they need.
TONY HOOK, Gai’s husband and partner in the business, has an extensive background in telecommunication and IT solutions with Telstra, Vodaphone and Optus. This ensures that all clients have the personalised and specialist care needed for any technical “hitches”.
Ever wondered what your ideal customer is being exposed to as we speak? What ‘buzz’ phrases and words are now turning your market off? What’s turning them on? How do they think, how do they buy, how do they prioritise? The development of any type of plan begins with research. The insight gained for a competitive advantage comes from the marketplace not from your mind.
Our team have worked with many businesses, across many industries, government and corporate. Their frontline ‘real time’ feedback enables Gai to develop and further fine tune sales plans. Our goal is to break down the sales process and advise on what works, what doesn’t and how to generate more leads for your business.
EXHIBITOR PLANS Pre and Post Show
When you’re exhibiting do you want to maximise every hard earned dollar?
Had enough of trying to manage your own marketing?
- Website Video
Video on your website is rapidly becoming a must have item for making your personal connection wit potential clients
- Graphic Design and Printing
We’ll design and develop a brilliant brand and knock out marketing materials for you. We will then liaise with the printer to make sure the artwork is precise, the quality assured and the printing completed in time for your campaign!
- Online Marketing
Your business will stand out with a crisp website, keyword rich copywriting, SEO, Social Media & Email Marketing. We’ll make sure that those prospects responding to your campaign are not disappointed!
- Direct Mail Out
Let us take the headache out of distributing those brochures, newsletters or flyers. Whether we are faxing, emailing, sending by courier or through the post, we have the expertise to manage the logistics cost effectively and in a timely manner.
What’s the difference between sales and Marketing?
How can you effectively manage both?